Yesterday saw the release of the first official image from Saving Mr. Banks and now we have the first trailer for the film.
The struggle between Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) and PL Travers (Emma Thompson) to bring Mary Poppins to the screen certainly looks as if it could make for some interesting back and forth. One concern I do have is how carefully director John Lee Hancock had to tread in making this film – dealing with the behind the scenes machinations of a beloved film is a tricky balancing act – and what kind of impact this could have had on the story.
We’ll find out when the film is released on American screens on the 13th of December and in the UK on the 17th of January 2014.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013