The comic is to feature Angela, a character sold by its owner Gaiman to Marvel Comics, and it was promoted as having Gaiman writing the dialogue for Angela.
The solicitation has now been amended, so that the comic is solely written by Brian Bendis, with Neil Gaiman listed as a consultant. As a result, the Final Cut Off date that retailers can amend their orders has been moved to the 15th of July to accommodate any changes.
Other creative changes include;
Infinity Heist #1 will now be drawn by Al Barrionuevo rather than Ramon Bachs.
The Lego Jones variant covers for Mighty Avengers #1, Nova #8, Wolverine And X-Men #36 and Uncanny Avengers #12 will no longer be drawn by Christopher Jones, but by Leonell Castellani.
Gerardo Sandoval will now join Jorge Molina as artists on What If AVX #4.
The artist for Rocketeer/The Spirit: Pulp Friction! #2 is no longer Paul Smith, but Loston Wallace.
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017