The comic is to feature Angela, a character sold by its owner Gaiman to Marvel Comics, and it was promoted as having Gaiman writing the dialogue for Angela.
The solicitation has now been amended, so that the comic is solely written by Brian Bendis, with Neil Gaiman listed as a consultant. As a result, the Final Cut Off date that retailers can amend their orders has been moved to the 15th of July to accommodate any changes.
Other creative changes include;
Infinity Heist #1 will now be drawn by Al Barrionuevo rather than Ramon Bachs.
The Lego Jones variant covers for Mighty Avengers #1, Nova #8, Wolverine And X-Men #36 and Uncanny Avengers #12 will no longer be drawn by Christopher Jones, but by Leonell Castellani.
Gerardo Sandoval will now join Jorge Molina as artists on What If AVX #4.
The artist for Rocketeer/The Spirit: Pulp Friction! #2 is no longer Paul Smith, but Loston Wallace.
- Eddie Brock Gets Back In The Venom Suit In April… Ahead Of His Big Anniversary - January 23, 2017
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017