The comic is to feature Angela, a character sold by its owner Gaiman to Marvel Comics, and it was promoted as having Gaiman writing the dialogue for Angela.
The solicitation has now been amended, so that the comic is solely written by Brian Bendis, with Neil Gaiman listed as a consultant. As a result, the Final Cut Off date that retailers can amend their orders has been moved to the 15th of July to accommodate any changes.
Other creative changes include;
Infinity Heist #1 will now be drawn by Al Barrionuevo rather than Ramon Bachs.
The Lego Jones variant covers for Mighty Avengers #1, Nova #8, Wolverine And X-Men #36 and Uncanny Avengers #12 will no longer be drawn by Christopher Jones, but by Leonell Castellani.
Gerardo Sandoval will now join Jorge Molina as artists on What If AVX #4.
The artist for Rocketeer/The Spirit: Pulp Friction! #2 is no longer Paul Smith, but Loston Wallace.
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017