The comic is to feature Angela, a character sold by its owner Gaiman to Marvel Comics, and it was promoted as having Gaiman writing the dialogue for Angela.
The solicitation has now been amended, so that the comic is solely written by Brian Bendis, with Neil Gaiman listed as a consultant. As a result, the Final Cut Off date that retailers can amend their orders has been moved to the 15th of July to accommodate any changes.
Other creative changes include;
Infinity Heist #1 will now be drawn by Al Barrionuevo rather than Ramon Bachs.
The Lego Jones variant covers for Mighty Avengers #1, Nova #8, Wolverine And X-Men #36 and Uncanny Avengers #12 will no longer be drawn by Christopher Jones, but by Leonell Castellani.
Gerardo Sandoval will now join Jorge Molina as artists on What If AVX #4.
The artist for Rocketeer/The Spirit: Pulp Friction! #2 is no longer Paul Smith, but Loston Wallace.
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018