That of course will be silent. Here it is with sound, courtesy of the New York Post.
Nice they got round to using that yellow blood splattered DC logo though.
The ad will also appear on TV and all over the DC and Warners booths at San Diego Comic Con.
Also, Akira, One Piece, Dragonball, Asterix and Tintin might like to challenge that “best selling graphic novel of all time” tag…
- Free On Bleeding Cool: The Wailing Blade #1 From Comixtribe - October 15, 2018
- Retailers Ordered 300,000 Return Of Wolverine #1 in September – And Marvel Overshipped Some Titles Again - October 15, 2018
- Daniel Grzeszkiewicz, Please Get in Touch With Your Customers… - October 15, 2018
- Where’s Andy Mangels in Wonder Woman: Earth One Volume Two? - October 15, 2018
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018