That of course will be silent. Here it is with sound, courtesy of the New York Post.
Nice they got round to using that yellow blood splattered DC logo though.
The ad will also appear on TV and all over the DC and Warners booths at San Diego Comic Con.
Also, Akira, One Piece, Dragonball, Asterix and Tintin might like to challenge that “best selling graphic novel of all time” tag…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017