That of course will be silent. Here it is with sound, courtesy of the New York Post.
Nice they got round to using that yellow blood splattered DC logo though.
The ad will also appear on TV and all over the DC and Warners booths at San Diego Comic Con.
Also, Akira, One Piece, Dragonball, Asterix and Tintin might like to challenge that “best selling graphic novel of all time” tag…
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018