That of course will be silent. Here it is with sound, courtesy of the New York Post.
Nice they got round to using that yellow blood splattered DC logo though.
The ad will also appear on TV and all over the DC and Warners booths at San Diego Comic Con.
Also, Akira, One Piece, Dragonball, Asterix and Tintin might like to challenge that “best selling graphic novel of all time” tag…
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017