That of course will be silent. Here it is with sound, courtesy of the New York Post.
Nice they got round to using that yellow blood splattered DC logo though.
The ad will also appear on TV and all over the DC and Warners booths at San Diego Comic Con.
Also, Akira, One Piece, Dragonball, Asterix and Tintin might like to challenge that “best selling graphic novel of all time” tag…
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Indigo Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018