Add to that, it’s a MAX title, Shawn Crystal is drawing the book with covers by Francesco Francavilla, I did notice that no one in that interview mentioned Fantomas, the French character Fantomex is based upon, and whom Hope teased about as a cult favourite character…
Almost as if that aspect needs to be forgotten, sharpish!
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018