You know. The one with big massive spoilers we first hypothesised at the weekend and suddenly got it all firmed up yesterday that will make certain comic fans tear their hair out at the roots (if they have any left after Man Of Steel).
Yesterday, CBR ran a preview of the Justice League #22. Which makes for interesting analysis, in the light of the Bleeding Cool rumours. And lots and lots and lots of potential spoilers. So turn back now.
Pandora and her box. Full of nasty possessing spirits that we saw in Pandora #1. And yes, a certain fellow at the bottom, let’s skip over that.
Oh no! Superman’s got the box. Which is opening right in his face!
With that Despero third eye, we have a Superman happy to attack with deadly force, even his current SO Wonder Woman. What could he do to someone a little more… mortal.
Order hair implants now, folks.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017