You know. The one with big massive spoilers we first hypothesised at the weekend and suddenly got it all firmed up yesterday that will make certain comic fans tear their hair out at the roots (if they have any left after Man Of Steel).
Yesterday, CBR ran a preview of the Justice League #22. Which makes for interesting analysis, in the light of the Bleeding Cool rumours. And lots and lots and lots of potential spoilers. So turn back now.
Pandora and her box. Full of nasty possessing spirits that we saw in Pandora #1. And yes, a certain fellow at the bottom, let’s skip over that.
Oh no! Superman’s got the box. Which is opening right in his face!
With that Despero third eye, we have a Superman happy to attack with deadly force, even his current SO Wonder Woman. What could he do to someone a little more… mortal.
Order hair implants now, folks.
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018