Rob Orr writes;
Just like McDonald’s, Starbuck’s, financial recession, and gangster culture–he’s your problem now, UK! (Just kidding, I actually dig real life superhero, Phoenix Jones.) Following a recent period of controversy involving assaulted bartenders and an apathetic Seattle Police Department:
And a (successful) search for heroin evidence in city sewers:
As promised, Seattle’s costumed crusader has taken his movement across the pond to you!
Along with some commentary from the Phoenix Jones Facebook page about British customs (as if the US has much room to talk):
We’re entrusting our beloved local heroes to you, London. Please, treat them well and make them feel welcomed. Keep an eye on Phoenix’s FB page for up to the date info of when to follow the live exploits here. Enjoy, and you’re welcome.
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018