Rob Orr writes;
Just like McDonald’s, Starbuck’s, financial recession, and gangster culture–he’s your problem now, UK! (Just kidding, I actually dig real life superhero, Phoenix Jones.) Following a recent period of controversy involving assaulted bartenders and an apathetic Seattle Police Department:
And a (successful) search for heroin evidence in city sewers:
As promised, Seattle’s costumed crusader has taken his movement across the pond to you!
Along with some commentary from the Phoenix Jones Facebook page about British customs (as if the US has much room to talk):
We’re entrusting our beloved local heroes to you, London. Please, treat them well and make them feel welcomed. Keep an eye on Phoenix’s FB page for up to the date info of when to follow the live exploits here. Enjoy, and you’re welcome.
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017