Rob Orr writes;
Just like McDonald’s, Starbuck’s, financial recession, and gangster culture–he’s your problem now, UK! (Just kidding, I actually dig real life superhero, Phoenix Jones.) Following a recent period of controversy involving assaulted bartenders and an apathetic Seattle Police Department:
And a (successful) search for heroin evidence in city sewers:
As promised, Seattle’s costumed crusader has taken his movement across the pond to you!
Along with some commentary from the Phoenix Jones Facebook page about British customs (as if the US has much room to talk):
We’re entrusting our beloved local heroes to you, London. Please, treat them well and make them feel welcomed. Keep an eye on Phoenix’s FB page for up to the date info of when to follow the live exploits here. Enjoy, and you’re welcome.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017