Rob Orr writes;
Just like McDonald’s, Starbuck’s, financial recession, and gangster culture–he’s your problem now, UK! (Just kidding, I actually dig real life superhero, Phoenix Jones.) Following a recent period of controversy involving assaulted bartenders and an apathetic Seattle Police Department:
And a (successful) search for heroin evidence in city sewers:
As promised, Seattle’s costumed crusader has taken his movement across the pond to you!
Along with some commentary from the Phoenix Jones Facebook page about British customs (as if the US has much room to talk):
We’re entrusting our beloved local heroes to you, London. Please, treat them well and make them feel welcomed. Keep an eye on Phoenix’s FB page for up to the date info of when to follow the live exploits here. Enjoy, and you’re welcome.
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017