Here are a bunch of exclusives available from Arcana at San Diego Comic Con… next week? Next week? I really need to buy some a) dollars b) spare socks c) comfortable shoes d) ear plugs.
And maye a spare suitcase to fit these kind of things…
TITLE: AN ARCANA CRYPTOZOOLOGICAL HANDBOOK: JOURNAL OF THE KINDRED
RUN: LIMITED TO 50 COPIES – $10 EACH
DESCRIPTION: Last year, Arcana Comics brought you a Cryptozoological Guide to the creatures which run around in The Asylum’s films, and we were amazed at the response! This year, we bring you a cryptozoological spin on the dark side of the Arcanaverse through the eyes of The Kindred.
TITLE: HEADSMASH SDCC EXCLUSIVE JOE PEREZ COVER
RUN: LIMITED TO 500 COPIES – $20 EACH
DESCRIPTION: In the lurid city of Ares, Smash is a trusted officer of the Horde, a brutal syndicate. As an angry orphan, he was hand-selected by Maurice, the Horde’s capo, to be groomed for leadership. After being sent on a mission to claim a powerful serum, Smash is left for dead and his girlfriend and unborn baby are taken by the very group that he swore allegiance to. He returns, armed with a serum that gives superhuman strength, and vows that he won’t rest until his family is safe and revenge is taken upon those who betrayed him. Featuring an Exclusive Variant cover from Kanye West’s art director, Joe Perez.
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018