Here are a bunch of exclusives available from Arcana at San Diego Comic Con… next week? Next week? I really need to buy some a) dollars b) spare socks c) comfortable shoes d) ear plugs.
And maye a spare suitcase to fit these kind of things…
TITLE: AN ARCANA CRYPTOZOOLOGICAL HANDBOOK: JOURNAL OF THE KINDRED
RUN: LIMITED TO 50 COPIES – $10 EACH
DESCRIPTION: Last year, Arcana Comics brought you a Cryptozoological Guide to the creatures which run around in The Asylum’s films, and we were amazed at the response! This year, we bring you a cryptozoological spin on the dark side of the Arcanaverse through the eyes of The Kindred.
TITLE: HEADSMASH SDCC EXCLUSIVE JOE PEREZ COVER
RUN: LIMITED TO 500 COPIES – $20 EACH
DESCRIPTION: In the lurid city of Ares, Smash is a trusted officer of the Horde, a brutal syndicate. As an angry orphan, he was hand-selected by Maurice, the Horde’s capo, to be groomed for leadership. After being sent on a mission to claim a powerful serum, Smash is left for dead and his girlfriend and unborn baby are taken by the very group that he swore allegiance to. He returns, armed with a serum that gives superhuman strength, and vows that he won’t rest until his family is safe and revenge is taken upon those who betrayed him. Featuring an Exclusive Variant cover from Kanye West’s art director, Joe Perez.
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017