Here are a bunch of exclusives available from Arcana at San Diego Comic Con… next week? Next week? I really need to buy some a) dollars b) spare socks c) comfortable shoes d) ear plugs.
And maye a spare suitcase to fit these kind of things…
TITLE: AN ARCANA CRYPTOZOOLOGICAL HANDBOOK: JOURNAL OF THE KINDRED
RUN: LIMITED TO 50 COPIES – $10 EACH
DESCRIPTION: Last year, Arcana Comics brought you a Cryptozoological Guide to the creatures which run around in The Asylum’s films, and we were amazed at the response! This year, we bring you a cryptozoological spin on the dark side of the Arcanaverse through the eyes of The Kindred.
TITLE: HEADSMASH SDCC EXCLUSIVE JOE PEREZ COVER
RUN: LIMITED TO 500 COPIES – $20 EACH
DESCRIPTION: In the lurid city of Ares, Smash is a trusted officer of the Horde, a brutal syndicate. As an angry orphan, he was hand-selected by Maurice, the Horde’s capo, to be groomed for leadership. After being sent on a mission to claim a powerful serum, Smash is left for dead and his girlfriend and unborn baby are taken by the very group that he swore allegiance to. He returns, armed with a serum that gives superhuman strength, and vows that he won’t rest until his family is safe and revenge is taken upon those who betrayed him. Featuring an Exclusive Variant cover from Kanye West’s art director, Joe Perez.
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Almost Certain Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017