He’s baaaaack. Vicious little bastard.
The first half of this trailer makes a lot out of how the immobile, dead eyes of a doll can be creepy. Very creepy. Maybe even more so than when it starts moving.
The Curse of Chucky has now been officially announced for a Stateside DVD and Blu-ray bow on October 8th. I’m planning to see the film at Frightfest in London this August, where I’m sure I’ll get the maximum effect.
There’s also a six-film set due on the same day. Well, don’t mind if I do… even if at least half of the films are pretty poor indeed. I just can’t resist the basic premise.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014