Many scenes in The Wolverine are noirish. Sometimes, it’s a doomed romance picture. There are also a lot of elements of the samurai movie in play.
And then, at other times, you’ll remember that you’re watching a big, expensive summer movie.
Maybe not the clip I would have led with. Still, it was nothing if not inventive. Reminded me a bit of those levels in Super Mario that won’t stop scrolling so you have to keep jumping things.
But with claws.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014