I think this is working far better than I had originally expected. Yes, there’s the occasional detour into Uncanny Valley, but some of the designs stave off the weird-outs with elements of caricature.
And as I’ve said previously, just taking a virtual camera into this huge jungle vista opens up some fun possibilities.
Previously, one of the trailers for the film was in 3D, and that didn’t look half bad either.
Now, I’m not sure it’s going to be a great feat of storytelling or anything, but Tarzan is looking like a decent Saturday afternoon noon at the kino. I’m keen to find out when it’s going to be released somewhere I’ll be able to see it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014