The DC We Can Be Heroes – Superman Edition was looking as if it might not quite make it’s $100,000 mark on Indiegogo, raising money for charities associated with the Horn Of Africa, and spearheaded by DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson.
That was before one Timothy Draper donated $25,000 for the top reward of having DC Comics Co-Publisher Jim Lee fly out to paint his wall.
Draper is a venture capitalist, known for early investments in Hotmail and Skype, and for first using the term “viral marketing” to describe how ideas can spread on the internet.
You know, I wonder if Draper wants a mural of DC comic characters. Or if he just wants his wall painted a nice shade of green.
UPDATE: It’s made it!
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017