The DC We Can Be Heroes – Superman Edition was looking as if it might not quite make it’s $100,000 mark on Indiegogo, raising money for charities associated with the Horn Of Africa, and spearheaded by DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson.
That was before one Timothy Draper donated $25,000 for the top reward of having DC Comics Co-Publisher Jim Lee fly out to paint his wall.
Draper is a venture capitalist, known for early investments in Hotmail and Skype, and for first using the term “viral marketing” to describe how ideas can spread on the internet.
You know, I wonder if Draper wants a mural of DC comic characters. Or if he just wants his wall painted a nice shade of green.
UPDATE: It’s made it!
- Will Marvel’s ‘Royals’ End With Issue #14? - July 28, 2017
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017