In 2004 IDW Publishing made a deal with Konami to do a series of comics based on the Metal Gear Solid video game franchise. Two twelve-issue series followed written by Kris Oprisko and illustrated by Ashley Wood.
But in 2001, Com.X made a pitch at the license with creators such as Josh Middleton, Ben Oliver and Len O’Grady involved. Recently Eddie Deighton came across some of the proposal art and shared it with his followers.
- Study Shows 99% Of Donated NFL Player Brains Show Signs Of Injury - July 27, 2017
- Deconstructing The Jungle Queen Trope As Sheena Returns To Comics - July 27, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Anthony Del Col On Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #5 - July 27, 2017
- Cully Hamner Draws Blue Beetle In The DC Comic Art Academy - July 27, 2017
- Showtime Orders Pilot For Ben Affleck/Matt Damon ’90s Crime Drama ‘City On A Hill’ - July 27, 2017