In 2004 IDW Publishing made a deal with Konami to do a series of comics based on the Metal Gear Solid video game franchise. Two twelve-issue series followed written by Kris Oprisko and illustrated by Ashley Wood.
But in 2001, Com.X made a pitch at the license with creators such as Josh Middleton, Ben Oliver and Len O’Grady involved. Recently Eddie Deighton came across some of the proposal art and shared it with his followers.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: How Close Are We to the Team Going Home? - January 18, 2018