In 2004 IDW Publishing made a deal with Konami to do a series of comics based on the Metal Gear Solid video game franchise. Two twelve-issue series followed written by Kris Oprisko and illustrated by Ashley Wood.
But in 2001, Com.X made a pitch at the license with creators such as Josh Middleton, Ben Oliver and Len O’Grady involved. Recently Eddie Deighton came across some of the proposal art and shared it with his followers.
- Michael Avon Oeming Draws Thor For Marvel Quickdraw - April 29, 2017
- Where Do Cheryl’s Loyalties Truly Lie On Riverdale? - April 29, 2017
- Tomb Of Baalberith – A New Horror Anthology In The Vein Of EC Horror And Tales Of The Crypt - April 29, 2017
- Jed Whedon Addresses The Fan Theory Involving Ward / Trip On Agents Of SHIELD - April 29, 2017
- Why Is Oliver Going To Lian You For Help? What Happens To Team Arrow? - April 29, 2017