Google’s Street View teams have been down to the Warner Bros. studios at Leavesden, where the Diagon Alley sets are standing as part of their Harry Potter tourist attraction. What they’ve created is a closed-off capture of the area, something that seems almost as close to a puzzle-less Myst as it does the full Street View mode.
That’s a pretty good ad for the studio tour, I think. I wonder if that’s literally what it is? More likely, Google just spotted a good cross-promotional opportunity, a case of mutual backscratching
Now, can we have all of Disney World on Street View, please? And can Muppet Vision 3D play in full when you “go” inside it? And in 3D? Not too much to ask, is it?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014