Now, look, I can’t officially confirm that we spent a LOT of time talking about the Guardians Of The Galaxy cartoon but wouldn’t that HYPTHETICALLY… be amazing?
Yes, hypothetically it would.
Also on the letters page, and away from Saturday Morning toons:
Could this also signal the return of Motormouth, The Knights Of Pendragon, The Sleeze Brothers and Dragon’s Claws?
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017