Armie Hammer was interviewed on Australian television show The Feed that he was to have played Batman in George Miller‘s version of Justice League Of America, until his plans were foiled by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.
You guys had an election and changed your Prime Minister who changed your tax rebate incentive program and then we had a writer’s strike in the US so we couldn’t change anything in the script and everybody wanted to change things, so… it was a perfect storm
It would have been the perfect combination, of the relistic grittiness of the Dark Knight series mixed with the amazing detail and sort of, tactile nature of the Star Trek series.
I don’t know man, that was before Marvel had crushed it with everything. It doesn’t seem like it would have been executed as well as Marvel’s done theirs. What they did is they created a following for each of the individual characters and then put them together in a movie, so you had all the people who were Thor fans, all the people who were Hulk fans, all the people who were Iron Man fans, all came together to watch this one mega movie. That was a great idea.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017