Here’s a trailer for Elysium that shows how the film is being sold in Japan. It’s not quite the same approach is in the West.
This story didn’t appear on the front page of Bleeding Cool, but I snuck it out as a bonus for followers of the @BCoolFilm twitter feed. Keep your eyes on that account because there’s a lot more to come soon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014