In October, DC Comics is bringing back the recent kebabed Damian Wayne in Damian: Son of Batman, a four issue series by Andy Kubert that will expand on the future of Gotham stories of Batman Inc, with Damian Wayne as a grown up Batman.
The New York Post quotes DC Comics as stating that this is “a possible future that may never be” so it’s in Frank Miller’s Dark Knight territory, but it also paves the way to a possible return for Bruce Wayne’s son.
Whether it will explain how Damian survived, or revived, from his skewering, is yet to be seen. Kubert is quoted as trying a new art style for the book,
He’s also trying to “push the boundaries” between the line art and color.
“There’s a combination of mediums that I’m using in conjunction with the color artist to enhance the story,” he noted.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017