In October, DC Comics is bringing back the recent kebabed Damian Wayne in Damian: Son of Batman, a four issue series by Andy Kubert that will expand on the future of Gotham stories of Batman Inc, with Damian Wayne as a grown up Batman.
The New York Post quotes DC Comics as stating that this is “a possible future that may never be” so it’s in Frank Miller’s Dark Knight territory, but it also paves the way to a possible return for Bruce Wayne’s son.
Whether it will explain how Damian survived, or revived, from his skewering, is yet to be seen. Kubert is quoted as trying a new art style for the book,
He’s also trying to “push the boundaries” between the line art and color.
“There’s a combination of mediums that I’m using in conjunction with the color artist to enhance the story,” he noted.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018