In October, DC Comics is bringing back the recent kebabed Damian Wayne in Damian: Son of Batman, a four issue series by Andy Kubert that will expand on the future of Gotham stories of Batman Inc, with Damian Wayne as a grown up Batman.
The New York Post quotes DC Comics as stating that this is “a possible future that may never be” so it’s in Frank Miller’s Dark Knight territory, but it also paves the way to a possible return for Bruce Wayne’s son.
Whether it will explain how Damian survived, or revived, from his skewering, is yet to be seen. Kubert is quoted as trying a new art style for the book,
He’s also trying to “push the boundaries” between the line art and color.
“There’s a combination of mediums that I’m using in conjunction with the color artist to enhance the story,” he noted.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017