In October, DC Comics is bringing back the recent kebabed Damian Wayne in Damian: Son of Batman, a four issue series by Andy Kubert that will expand on the future of Gotham stories of Batman Inc, with Damian Wayne as a grown up Batman.
The New York Post quotes DC Comics as stating that this is “a possible future that may never be” so it’s in Frank Miller’s Dark Knight territory, but it also paves the way to a possible return for Bruce Wayne’s son.
Whether it will explain how Damian survived, or revived, from his skewering, is yet to be seen. Kubert is quoted as trying a new art style for the book,
He’s also trying to “push the boundaries” between the line art and color.
“There’s a combination of mediums that I’m using in conjunction with the color artist to enhance the story,” he noted.
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017