Big spoilers for today’s climactic Batman Inc #12, so be warned. You thought #8 was bad? This is worse.
This comic is rated T by DC Comics’ content code. Which reads;
T TEEN Appropriate for readers age 12 and older. May contain mild violence, language and/or suggestive themes.
Just for comparison’s sake,
T+ TEEN PLUS Appropriate for readers age 16 and older. May contain moderate violence, mild profanity, graphic imagery and/or suggestive themes.
We’ve noted just what “mild violence” has meant for DC titles in the past… but this issue of Batman Inc goes a little further. Into massive spoiler territory too, so be warned…
First we see behind the helmet of the Heretic.
He was grown too soon, too young, a baby in an adult’s body, still retaining those toddler looks. Then we see the after-effects of a certain incident…
Okay, did anyone just throw up a little? It might not have been so bad if it hadn’t been so detailed and the features quite so cute-in-concept from Chris Burnham‘s pen.
But seriously, is there a difference between this DC comic and Bleeding-Cool-owners-Avatar’s Uber right now?
Okay.,, maybe a little bit. But at least that’s a Nazi, not a fully grown baby-man…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017