Big spoilers for today’s climactic Batman Inc #12, so be warned. You thought #8 was bad? This is worse.
This comic is rated T by DC Comics’ content code. Which reads;
T TEEN Appropriate for readers age 12 and older. May contain mild violence, language and/or suggestive themes.
Just for comparison’s sake,
T+ TEEN PLUS Appropriate for readers age 16 and older. May contain moderate violence, mild profanity, graphic imagery and/or suggestive themes.
We’ve noted just what “mild violence” has meant for DC titles in the past… but this issue of Batman Inc goes a little further. Into massive spoiler territory too, so be warned…
First we see behind the helmet of the Heretic.
He was grown too soon, too young, a baby in an adult’s body, still retaining those toddler looks. Then we see the after-effects of a certain incident…
Okay, did anyone just throw up a little? It might not have been so bad if it hadn’t been so detailed and the features quite so cute-in-concept from Chris Burnham‘s pen.
But seriously, is there a difference between this DC comic and Bleeding-Cool-owners-Avatar’s Uber right now?
Okay.,, maybe a little bit. But at least that’s a Nazi, not a fully grown baby-man…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017