Big spoilers for today’s climactic Batman Inc #12, so be warned. You thought #8 was bad? This is worse.
This comic is rated T by DC Comics’ content code. Which reads;
T TEEN Appropriate for readers age 12 and older. May contain mild violence, language and/or suggestive themes.
Just for comparison’s sake,
T+ TEEN PLUS Appropriate for readers age 16 and older. May contain moderate violence, mild profanity, graphic imagery and/or suggestive themes.
We’ve noted just what “mild violence” has meant for DC titles in the past… but this issue of Batman Inc goes a little further. Into massive spoiler territory too, so be warned…
First we see behind the helmet of the Heretic.
He was grown too soon, too young, a baby in an adult’s body, still retaining those toddler looks. Then we see the after-effects of a certain incident…
Okay, did anyone just throw up a little? It might not have been so bad if it hadn’t been so detailed and the features quite so cute-in-concept from Chris Burnham‘s pen.
But seriously, is there a difference between this DC comic and Bleeding-Cool-owners-Avatar’s Uber right now?
Okay.,, maybe a little bit. But at least that’s a Nazi, not a fully grown baby-man…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018
- Stan Lee Coming To St Louis, Cleveland… and the Philippines - January 18, 2018