Robert Kirkman has announced at the Image Expo that The Walking Dead will go bi-weekly for seven months, beginning in October’s #115, in a twelve-issue arc entitled All Out War. Stefano Gaudiano will help artist Charlie Adlard out by inking the comics in question.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017