British shops are getting The Walking Dead #112 a week early tomorrow, as a sorry for the late arrival of The Walking Dead #111, also on sale tomorrow.
But it seems that TWD #112 brought a straggler with it. British shops also appear to have received Sheltered #1 by Ed Brisson and Johnnie Christmas, published by Image, which is also only out in the US next week.
Here’s the proof from a UK retailers hand… so watch out for spoilers from tomorrow folks! And it gives UK readers parity with those who went to Image Expo and picked up variant copies of those issues a week early there too…
- Star Trek: Discovery Will Feature A Same-Sex Couple Among The Officers (VIDEO) - July 22, 2017
- Video: Colin Baker Talks Jodie Whittaker, The 13th Doctor, At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Hasbro Star Wars Toy Line Unveils Rey, Leia, Padme, And More Female Character Releases - July 22, 2017
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017