British shops are getting The Walking Dead #112 a week early tomorrow, as a sorry for the late arrival of The Walking Dead #111, also on sale tomorrow.
But it seems that TWD #112 brought a straggler with it. British shops also appear to have received Sheltered #1 by Ed Brisson and Johnnie Christmas, published by Image, which is also only out in the US next week.
Here’s the proof from a UK retailers hand… so watch out for spoilers from tomorrow folks! And it gives UK readers parity with those who went to Image Expo and picked up variant copies of those issues a week early there too…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017