British shops are getting The Walking Dead #112 a week early tomorrow, as a sorry for the late arrival of The Walking Dead #111, also on sale tomorrow.
But it seems that TWD #112 brought a straggler with it. British shops also appear to have received Sheltered #1 by Ed Brisson and Johnnie Christmas, published by Image, which is also only out in the US next week.
Here’s the proof from a UK retailers hand… so watch out for spoilers from tomorrow folks! And it gives UK readers parity with those who went to Image Expo and picked up variant copies of those issues a week early there too…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017