British shops are getting The Walking Dead #112 a week early tomorrow, as a sorry for the late arrival of The Walking Dead #111, also on sale tomorrow.
But it seems that TWD #112 brought a straggler with it. British shops also appear to have received Sheltered #1 by Ed Brisson and Johnnie Christmas, published by Image, which is also only out in the US next week.
Here’s the proof from a UK retailers hand… so watch out for spoilers from tomorrow folks! And it gives UK readers parity with those who went to Image Expo and picked up variant copies of those issues a week early there too…
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018