Here’s the second trailer for the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs sequel, revealing just how far deep its Jurassic Park tone will go.
And, you know, I hope you like homonyms and homophones because this thing comes smothered and covered with them.
Seems rather simpler, or perhaps just more focused, than the first instalment. Not necessarily a bad thing, and I’m sure the odd digressions will keep on coming no matter how specific the location is, or how few the characters.
Cloudy 2 will be released on September 27th in the US and October 25th in the UK. If it’s one half as whacked-out as the first it’ll be worth the entry price.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014