I was saying yesterday that I was getting the distinct feeling that Pacific Rim was really about people, not machines, at least more so than the marketing had been telling us, and this latest trailer certainly seems to confirm this, swinging strongly in the direction of the human story.
It’s a welcome shift and one that hopefully comes just in time to change the minds of those that may have been getting the wrong idea from what they had seen so far.
There’s a whole host of action in this trailer too and the way in which it builds and builds is sure to leave those highly anticipating this film somewhat giddy.
Pacific Rim is out in the UK and America on the 12th of July but UK Bleeding Cool readers do have the chance to try and win tickets to see it early.
- Now Is The Time To Buy Six Feet Under And Big Love - October 30, 2013
- Evil Dead Remake Writer And Director No Longer Involved In The Sequel - October 30, 2013
- Alternate Poster For Blue Is The Warmest Color - October 29, 2013
- New Trailer For Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street - October 29, 2013
- London Will Fall In The Sequel To Olympus Has Fallen - October 29, 2013