USA Today reports on new digital comic books to be published, based on eighties and nineties TV shows, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Miami Vice, Punky Brewster and Saved by the Bell.
Being published by Lion Forge Comics with NBC Universal, they come in the light of recent print comics success with X-Files and MacGyver. And we’re already looking forward to a non-Knight Rider David Hasselhoff comic, The Hoff.
Creators include Joelle Sellner, Jonathan London, Geoffrey Thorne, David Gorden, Jason Johnson, Carl Reed and Lorenzo Lizana.
Lion Forge have been recently responsible for comics such as Bulletproof Knights, Catalyst Prime and making its debut at San Diego, Wondrous: The Adventures Of Claire Sinclair, based on the porn star in the title.
Talking of Saved By The Bell, I do recall with pleasure Christopher Bird‘s nineties League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen having a rather engaging listing for Zack…
“a young high-functioning sociopath named Zack Morris who has the strange ability to stop the flow of time itself.”
That would be good…
- After Seeing Infinity War – Why Not Draw It? Live Drawing with Cosplay Models in London on Friday Night - April 24, 2018
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018