USA Today reports on new digital comic books to be published, based on eighties and nineties TV shows, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Miami Vice, Punky Brewster and Saved by the Bell.
Being published by Lion Forge Comics with NBC Universal, they come in the light of recent print comics success with X-Files and MacGyver. And we’re already looking forward to a non-Knight Rider David Hasselhoff comic, The Hoff.
Creators include Joelle Sellner, Jonathan London, Geoffrey Thorne, David Gorden, Jason Johnson, Carl Reed and Lorenzo Lizana.
Lion Forge have been recently responsible for comics such as Bulletproof Knights, Catalyst Prime and making its debut at San Diego, Wondrous: The Adventures Of Claire Sinclair, based on the porn star in the title.
Talking of Saved By The Bell, I do recall with pleasure Christopher Bird‘s nineties League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen having a rather engaging listing for Zack…
“a young high-functioning sociopath named Zack Morris who has the strange ability to stop the flow of time itself.”
That would be good…
- New Doctor Who Jodie Whittaker Surprises ‘Her Universe’ Fashion Show at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #1, Tony Stark: Iron Man #2, and Immortal Hulk #3 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - July 19, 2018
- Jodie Whittaker’s New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con – and Where You Can Buy It - July 19, 2018
- Titans TV Series for DC Universe Will Drop 10 Episodes at Once Like Netflix - July 19, 2018
- Get Your Geek Nutbutter on at San Diego Comic-Con Tonight - July 19, 2018