USA Today reports on new digital comic books to be published, based on eighties and nineties TV shows, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Miami Vice, Punky Brewster and Saved by the Bell.
Being published by Lion Forge Comics with NBC Universal, they come in the light of recent print comics success with X-Files and MacGyver. And we’re already looking forward to a non-Knight Rider David Hasselhoff comic, The Hoff.
Creators include Joelle Sellner, Jonathan London, Geoffrey Thorne, David Gorden, Jason Johnson, Carl Reed and Lorenzo Lizana.
Lion Forge have been recently responsible for comics such as Bulletproof Knights, Catalyst Prime and making its debut at San Diego, Wondrous: The Adventures Of Claire Sinclair, based on the porn star in the title.
Talking of Saved By The Bell, I do recall with pleasure Christopher Bird‘s nineties League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen having a rather engaging listing for Zack…
“a young high-functioning sociopath named Zack Morris who has the strange ability to stop the flow of time itself.”
That would be good…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018