USA Today reports on new digital comic books to be published, based on eighties and nineties TV shows, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Miami Vice, Punky Brewster and Saved by the Bell.
Being published by Lion Forge Comics with NBC Universal, they come in the light of recent print comics success with X-Files and MacGyver. And we’re already looking forward to a non-Knight Rider David Hasselhoff comic, The Hoff.
Creators include Joelle Sellner, Jonathan London, Geoffrey Thorne, David Gorden, Jason Johnson, Carl Reed and Lorenzo Lizana.
Lion Forge have been recently responsible for comics such as Bulletproof Knights, Catalyst Prime and making its debut at San Diego, Wondrous: The Adventures Of Claire Sinclair, based on the porn star in the title.
Talking of Saved By The Bell, I do recall with pleasure Christopher Bird‘s nineties League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen having a rather engaging listing for Zack…
“a young high-functioning sociopath named Zack Morris who has the strange ability to stop the flow of time itself.”
That would be good…
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 52 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018