I know I’m at risk of over-flogging this old grey mule but we’re just over a week from Sharknado‘s premiere on SyFy and I think we can probably humour it for that long.
Here’s the first footage from the film, a brisk teaser that plays to something of a Godzilla vibe.
In the full film, there’s more going on than a hurricane made of sharks. There’s also a whole beach bar’s worth of hapless victims for that hurricane made of sharks to eat.
Amongst the walking, talking bar snacks are Ian Ziering and Tara Reid. Which means, in theory, one could open a cinema and put up IAN ZIERING and TARA REID and SHARKNADO all on one marquee.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014