Yet more on that batch of Marvel rumours that have been rumbling since the recent Marvel retreat. That Marvel reps have deemed “speculation, guesswork, connecting the dots and misinformation.” So pay heed to that.
But basically, the Avengers are at the centre of one big Marvel crossover, Infinity, spreading across the rest of the Marvel books. The Xbooks have their 50th Anniversary Battle Of The Atom mini-crossover to entertain them.
But what about Spider-Man?
Well I’m told to expect a big Spider-Man/Venom event kicking off in October. And details to come at the big Spider-Man panel at San Diego Comic Con.
Unless of course it’s just people spouting webs.
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018