Yet more on that batch of Marvel rumours that have been rumbling since the recent Marvel retreat. That Marvel reps have deemed “speculation, guesswork, connecting the dots and misinformation.” So pay heed to that.
But basically, the Avengers are at the centre of one big Marvel crossover, Infinity, spreading across the rest of the Marvel books. The Xbooks have their 50th Anniversary Battle Of The Atom mini-crossover to entertain them.
But what about Spider-Man?
Well I’m told to expect a big Spider-Man/Venom event kicking off in October. And details to come at the big Spider-Man panel at San Diego Comic Con.
Unless of course it’s just people spouting webs.
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017