Yet more on that batch of Marvel rumours that have been rumbling since the recent Marvel retreat. That Marvel reps have deemed “speculation, guesswork, connecting the dots and misinformation.” So pay heed to that.
But basically, the Avengers are at the centre of one big Marvel crossover, Infinity, spreading across the rest of the Marvel books. The Xbooks have their 50th Anniversary Battle Of The Atom mini-crossover to entertain them.
But what about Spider-Man?
Well I’m told to expect a big Spider-Man/Venom event kicking off in October. And details to come at the big Spider-Man panel at San Diego Comic Con.
Unless of course it’s just people spouting webs.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017