Yet more on that batch of Marvel rumours that have been rumbling since the recent Marvel retreat. That Marvel reps have deemed “speculation, guesswork, connecting the dots and misinformation.” So pay heed to that.
But basically, the Avengers are at the centre of one big Marvel crossover, Infinity, spreading across the rest of the Marvel books. The Xbooks have their 50th Anniversary Battle Of The Atom mini-crossover to entertain them.
But what about Spider-Man?
Well I’m told to expect a big Spider-Man/Venom event kicking off in October. And details to come at the big Spider-Man panel at San Diego Comic Con.
Unless of course it’s just people spouting webs.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017