I just saw a clip from Edgar Wright‘s The World’s End on BBC One, courtesy of Graham Norton, and it was good stuff, showing off the surprising, high-buzz energy of Simon Pegg’s Gary King. I hope it turns up online soon, and if it does, I’ll share it.
In the mean time, here’s a new TV spot for the film. This features some new footage, and if you pause it in the right place, you’ll see some extremely busted up robothings. Ouch.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014