We’re just about six months away from Nymphomaniac‘s release in it’s native Denmark, and with no UK or US date yet published. Early, then, for an actual clip from the film but Zentropa have a long, steady campaign planned out for this one.
This scene comes from Chapter One: The Compleat Angler.
For more context, check out yesterday’s story on the film and the beginnings of Lars Von Trier‘s accompanying text-based, newspaper excerpts campaign.
We can expect seven more clips, one per chapter, between now and release. Too much? Will this bore the potential audience? Or maybe just be months of preaching to the choir? I find it hard to imagine this campaign will work up a rolling snowball of interest.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014