Jessy Williams writes for Bleeding Cool.
I would expect there’s always some quiet competition rumbling between Dreamworks and Sony Pictures Animation. Their next clash, on British soil at least, will take place this October, when Blighty sees the release of both Dreamworks Turbo and Sony’s Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.
In the Dreamworks corner we some racing snails. Racing snails? If you don’t believe it, we have a few videos that should provide ample evidence. They introduce us to the main characters, including Samuel L. Jackson as Whiplash, Mike Bell as White Shadow and the title character Turbo, voiced by Ryan Reynolds.
Meanwhile, Sony Pictures are serving up us a sequel to 2009’s surprise hit Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, the less snappily titled Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.
Thanks to Flint Lockwood’s Diatonic Super Mutating Dynamic Food Replicator, a whole menagerie of frankly delicious-looking foodimals has been released. Courtesy of USA Today, here’s a look at some of these flamangos, mosquitoast, cheespiders and watermelophants. What a mouthful.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015