I just got suspended for 3 days from Facebook AGAIN. My crime – posting a DRAWING of a topless woman holding onto a pterodactyl.
Some asshole with a stick up his/her ass thought a DRAWING of a topless woman was too much for him/her taste, and decided to protect the American public by having Facebook smut police take down my DRAWING of a topless woman.
America is very backward and goes against common sense in some ways. You can show people getting killed, tortured, and maimed in most violent ways but you can’t show nipples on a woman because that’s crossing the line.
Makes sense since America was largely founded by religious zealots and ass-hats that England didn’t want.
I just wanted to let your fans know that illustration and other art that Facebook has censored will be in my upcoming Jungle Queen themed sketchbook: Savage Beauty.
I’ll be selling the sketchbook at San Diego, Boston and Baltimore Comic Con.
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017