Brendon’s update: Rich is clearly a man of few words. He might have told you some basic facts – the film is out on August 7th; or linked you to some past coverage – use the tags below, I guess; or he could have noted how the film now seems to be called Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, which is longer than it used to be.
Or he might have had something to say about this poster, maybe deconstructing its imagery a little. I mean… he’s got his leg over. Surely there’s something in this?
Okay. Maybe not.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017