The UK release is set for August 3rd. I’m yet to find a US release date listed but it will be similar.
For some idea of how a 3D Jumper might look and feel, check out my previous postmon how and why I Robot was dimensionalised specifically for home release.
I fully support this program of 3Dification. Anything, really, to give options to viewers. It should work like this: more 3D options means more 3D sets in use, more 3D sets in use means more options. And at some point, more and more is very likely to cross over into better and better.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014