Heads up– If Havok’s position in UA #5 really upset you, it’s time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It’s the only solution.
— Rick Remender (@Remender) March 28, 2013
Hank McCoy tries to equivocate…
But Kitty Pryde goes for the jugular.
It’s tempting to see a parallel with Kitty Pryde’s experience and that of writer Brian Bendis, as he also fits that definition. Without the mutation bit though. Is this a disagreement of characters… or creators?
Also, apparently, it’s time for Kitty Pryde to drown herself in Hobo’s Piss. Still Kitty Pryde has always said it like she’s felt it.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018