Heads up– If Havok’s position in UA #5 really upset you, it’s time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It’s the only solution.
— Rick Remender (@Remender) March 28, 2013
Hank McCoy tries to equivocate…
But Kitty Pryde goes for the jugular.
It’s tempting to see a parallel with Kitty Pryde’s experience and that of writer Brian Bendis, as he also fits that definition. Without the mutation bit though. Is this a disagreement of characters… or creators?
Also, apparently, it’s time for Kitty Pryde to drown herself in Hobo’s Piss. Still Kitty Pryde has always said it like she’s felt it.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017