Latino Review last week published a completely unsurprising roster of villains for Marvel’s Doctor Strange movie. Now, they’re going ahead and putting these characters into the context of a plot.
Well, sort of. It seems the site really want to milk the interest in this one because while they apparently have an entire plot outline they want to share, they’re breaking it into weekly instalments.
I guess they’re confident that nobody could upstage them and run the whole thing first, then. For whatever reason.
Here’s their video description of some early scenes from the film’s screenplay. This seems to come from a draft by Thomas Dean Donnelly and Joshua Oppenheimer, and obviously, even if it’s 100% accurate today, it simply won’t be by the time it reaches the screen. Movie making doesn’t work like that, much less at Marvel Studios.
Oh… and brace yourself for some self-promotion before storytime begins.
Well, that wasn’t Jackanory.
Should future instalments offer anything of note, I’ll let you know.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014