With more swearing than some work places will allow, Chronicle screenwriter Max Landis has something to tell you about why he loves Superman. This includes some priceless slams on other comic book characters, as well as commentary on Man of Steel and other recent superhero movies.
But… he’s just a guy from Kansas? Really? A rare fumble with the ball there, perhaps.
I think it’s pretty obvious how Landis writes such exciting screenplays. He’s got a distinctive voice and enough passion to melt the keys off a Smith Corona.
Now, if that wasn’t not enough Landis-on-Superman for you, here’s a modern classic of the genre.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014