Apparently set within the confines of that infamous Room 237, here’s a book trailer for Doctor Sleep, Stephen King‘s upcoming sequel to The Shining.
Is this an indication that the story is going to take Danny Torrance back to The Overlook Hotel? Well, I’d guess not. This is a “young Danny” scene and while I expect there will be plenty of references and even flashbacks, I’m not yet convinced King will loop the story around to the same locations.
And no, I know it’s a book and not a film or TV show but, hey. The Shining.
Previously: video of King reading from the book.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014