But talking to Newsarama, Keith Giffen said;
You know what? I’ll just say that this is the Justice League. But there’s no time travel involved. So everyone who thinks it’s time travel, that’s not involved.
And when we do explain it to you, one thing is going to jump out and go, “Oh no! Not that again!” But… trust us.
Not that again? Hmmm.
Not that again.
This is purely speculative and nothing else, but could it be that the Justice League 3000 are… clones? Clones of the original Justice League? Or some version of them through the centuries? They are the Justice League, tick, there’s no time travel needed, tick, and… well we all remember the Spider-Man Clone Saga. Oh no…
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018