But talking to Newsarama, Keith Giffen said;
You know what? I’ll just say that this is the Justice League. But there’s no time travel involved. So everyone who thinks it’s time travel, that’s not involved.
And when we do explain it to you, one thing is going to jump out and go, “Oh no! Not that again!” But… trust us.
Not that again? Hmmm.
Not that again.
This is purely speculative and nothing else, but could it be that the Justice League 3000 are… clones? Clones of the original Justice League? Or some version of them through the centuries? They are the Justice League, tick, there’s no time travel needed, tick, and… well we all remember the Spider-Man Clone Saga. Oh no…
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017
- John Barrowman Dances On Stage In A TARDIS Dress At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017