But talking to Newsarama, Keith Giffen said;
You know what? I’ll just say that this is the Justice League. But there’s no time travel involved. So everyone who thinks it’s time travel, that’s not involved.
And when we do explain it to you, one thing is going to jump out and go, “Oh no! Not that again!” But… trust us.
Not that again? Hmmm.
Not that again.
This is purely speculative and nothing else, but could it be that the Justice League 3000 are… clones? Clones of the original Justice League? Or some version of them through the centuries? They are the Justice League, tick, there’s no time travel needed, tick, and… well we all remember the Spider-Man Clone Saga. Oh no…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017