But talking to Newsarama, Keith Giffen said;
You know what? I’ll just say that this is the Justice League. But there’s no time travel involved. So everyone who thinks it’s time travel, that’s not involved.
And when we do explain it to you, one thing is going to jump out and go, “Oh no! Not that again!” But… trust us.
Not that again? Hmmm.
Not that again.
This is purely speculative and nothing else, but could it be that the Justice League 3000 are… clones? Clones of the original Justice League? Or some version of them through the centuries? They are the Justice League, tick, there’s no time travel needed, tick, and… well we all remember the Spider-Man Clone Saga. Oh no…
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017