In October, Diamond Comic Distributors will be launching its second Hallowe’en ComicFest.
On the weekend before Hallowe’en, October 26th and 27th, participating comic book stores will have a selection of free mini-comics from major publishers and many will run Hallowe’en themed promotions and stunts.
It’s basically a Free Comic Book Day for October. But one that Diamond is in charge of.
There will also be a cosplay/Hallowe’en costume contest across the country with a $500 shopping spree as the main prize… here’s a winner from last year.
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017