In October, Diamond Comic Distributors will be launching its second Hallowe’en ComicFest.
On the weekend before Hallowe’en, October 26th and 27th, participating comic book stores will have a selection of free mini-comics from major publishers and many will run Hallowe’en themed promotions and stunts.
It’s basically a Free Comic Book Day for October. But one that Diamond is in charge of.
There will also be a cosplay/Hallowe’en costume contest across the country with a $500 shopping spree as the main prize… here’s a winner from last year.
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017