In conversation with a number of BBC folk, I have an official statement from the BBC. It regards the recent rumours of the return of large number of missing, presumed wiped episodes of Doctor Who, as well as Dad’s Army, Morecambe And Wise, The Sky At Night and more that you may have read about on Bleeding Cool over the last few days or even late into the night.
Philip Fleming, Head of Communications, Brands, Content & Digital, BBC Worldwide tells me;
There are always rumours and speculation about Doctor Who missing episodes being discovered, however we cannot confirm any new finds.
But then, he’s probably telling everyone that. From the BBC, however, that is as good as you are going to get in the very near future.
Fingers still oh-so-very crossed.
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018