In conversation with a number of BBC folk, I have an official statement from the BBC. It regards the recent rumours of the return of large number of missing, presumed wiped episodes of Doctor Who, as well as Dad’s Army, Morecambe And Wise, The Sky At Night and more that you may have read about on Bleeding Cool over the last few days or even late into the night.
Philip Fleming, Head of Communications, Brands, Content & Digital, BBC Worldwide tells me;
There are always rumours and speculation about Doctor Who missing episodes being discovered, however we cannot confirm any new finds.
But then, he’s probably telling everyone that. From the BBC, however, that is as good as you are going to get in the very near future.
Fingers still oh-so-very crossed.
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018