Originally published by Marvel Comics in 1982, appearing in Epic Ilustrated, Marada The She-Wolf was going to be a story planned by Chris Claremont and John Bolton for Red Sonja. But studio issues prevented it.
But if the issues hadn’t been raised, then Claremont and Bolton would have been unable to get the rights back later. And it is unlikely that Titan would be collecting and publishing it in one volume in November for the first time. Which they are
A barbarian story set in the days of the Roman Empire, it’s a fully painted tale of fantasy, fighting and… well, yes, the other F word. A mercenary descendant of Julius Caesar and a rival to an ancestor of the X-Man Storm, Marada The She-Wolf is back…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018