Originally published by Marvel Comics in 1982, appearing in Epic Ilustrated, Marada The She-Wolf was going to be a story planned by Chris Claremont and John Bolton for Red Sonja. But studio issues prevented it.
But if the issues hadn’t been raised, then Claremont and Bolton would have been unable to get the rights back later. And it is unlikely that Titan would be collecting and publishing it in one volume in November for the first time. Which they are
A barbarian story set in the days of the Roman Empire, it’s a fully painted tale of fantasy, fighting and… well, yes, the other F word. A mercenary descendant of Julius Caesar and a rival to an ancestor of the X-Man Storm, Marada The She-Wolf is back…
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017