There’s a Licensing Expo going on in Vegas right now. Contrary to the… erm… proverb, some of what’s been going on has left Vegas, and entered the internet via Coming Soon.
Here’s a banner for the film – or, actually, just Jurassic Park in general, as there’s no sequel number or subtitle there. Note the 2015 release date, rather than the pre-delay plan of 2014.
Nice colour scheme.
What’s more, literature at the expo said the film will be shot in 3D, as opposed to being converted. That can’t be a bad thing.
Colin Trevorrow will direct, from a script he’s written with Derek Connolly. There’s no clear indication how similar that script will be to the previous Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver draft.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014