Details, and a low resolution scanned copy of Age Of Ultron #10, the final issue of the series, leaked online a few hours ago. Ahead of retailers receiving copies, this is leading to spoilers being posted pretty much everywhere. If you are minded to avoid said spoilers, you might want to get offline until you can pick up your copy tomorrow. It’s also the kind of thing Marvel might want to let the mainstream press in on before publication, so just in case you might want to avoid picking up a newspaper as well. I’d recommend one of those isolation tanks.
Suffice it to say a couple of weeks ago, when the news of the new Mighty Avengers was announced, the was once “conspiracy theory” I was planning to have run, that would have depended on Marvel, or rather Tom Brevoort, misleading in the book’s publicity. I didn’t run it because, you know, I just thought it was too far fetched and even I have standards.
And now I don’t think it’s far fetched at all and I’m kicking myself… or rather it feels like I’m being punched by Captain Marvel.
I really should have.
Of course, this is even if you can get a copy. It appears that some orders of Age Of Ultron have not been filled fully…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018