Details, and a low resolution scanned copy of Age Of Ultron #10, the final issue of the series, leaked online a few hours ago. Ahead of retailers receiving copies, this is leading to spoilers being posted pretty much everywhere. If you are minded to avoid said spoilers, you might want to get offline until you can pick up your copy tomorrow. It’s also the kind of thing Marvel might want to let the mainstream press in on before publication, so just in case you might want to avoid picking up a newspaper as well. I’d recommend one of those isolation tanks.
Suffice it to say a couple of weeks ago, when the news of the new Mighty Avengers was announced, the was once “conspiracy theory” I was planning to have run, that would have depended on Marvel, or rather Tom Brevoort, misleading in the book’s publicity. I didn’t run it because, you know, I just thought it was too far fetched and even I have standards.
And now I don’t think it’s far fetched at all and I’m kicking myself… or rather it feels like I’m being punched by Captain Marvel.
I really should have.
Of course, this is even if you can get a copy. It appears that some orders of Age Of Ultron have not been filled fully…
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017