Details, and a low resolution scanned copy of Age Of Ultron #10, the final issue of the series, leaked online a few hours ago. Ahead of retailers receiving copies, this is leading to spoilers being posted pretty much everywhere. If you are minded to avoid said spoilers, you might want to get offline until you can pick up your copy tomorrow. It’s also the kind of thing Marvel might want to let the mainstream press in on before publication, so just in case you might want to avoid picking up a newspaper as well. I’d recommend one of those isolation tanks.
Suffice it to say a couple of weeks ago, when the news of the new Mighty Avengers was announced, the was once “conspiracy theory” I was planning to have run, that would have depended on Marvel, or rather Tom Brevoort, misleading in the book’s publicity. I didn’t run it because, you know, I just thought it was too far fetched and even I have standards.
And now I don’t think it’s far fetched at all and I’m kicking myself… or rather it feels like I’m being punched by Captain Marvel.
I really should have.
Of course, this is even if you can get a copy. It appears that some orders of Age Of Ultron have not been filled fully…
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017