This is the Superman Unchained #1 3D cover using DC’s new proprietary process, being handed to retailers who attend the DC Retailer Roadshows over the next few days.
Although I’m told that a couple of attendees at today’s Roadshow weren’t actually retailers and were just there to grab this comic to flip on eBay… Cheeky!
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017