After months of nothing much, Disney have started their promotions for Frozen in the Summer months. Makes it feel refreshing, I think. And syncs the release of the first trailer with Monsters University. They’re pros.
Here’s my grab of the Weather Channel website in its new Frozen colours. Sadly, the image promising the trailer only diverts to a general Disney page for now.
For more Frozen, check the archives. For more “secret” film stories that won’t pop up in the normal Bleeding Cool channels, follow the @bcoolfilm Twitter feed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014