I’ve just been tipped off by a very dependable source that when Man of Steel starts playing later today in Odeon cinemas across the UK, there will be a scene after the end credits.
A nice, long scene that clocks in at something like six minutes.
But it doesn’t have Superman in it. Or Lex Luthor. Or Darkseid.
And no, not Nick Fury either. Shush it.
The big surprise is that, surely aware of the audiences who will sit out the end credits of the new Superman in hope, conditioned by years of Marvel movie shenanigans, Odeon cinemas will be following up Man of Steel with an extended preview of The Lone Ranger.
Maybe it was Disney’s idea – they’re well aware of the power of the post-credits button. And maybe it isn’t just Odeon cinemas, though at the moment, it does seem to be.
Anyway, I guess I’ll be going to see Man of Steel again later.
So, what do you reckon? Is this going to become a thing?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014