Neither of these will be The Avengers 2 or Ant Man, which have 2015 release dates of May 1st and November 6th respectively.
One of them will likely be Dr. Strange. The other could well be Black Panther. I expect we’ll get a second Marvel movie in each of these years too – later on, in the autumn or winter. So maybe that’s actually where Strange and Panther will go. Don’t know.
I’m thinking Inhumans must be getting closer too. Perhaps that will be part of Phase 3. And there’s likely to be a Thor 3, right? Though… well. Yes. There’s likely to be a Thor 3. Let’s leave it at that for now.
Expect to hear just a tiny bit more on this out of San Diego next month.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014