Tonight, Orbital Comics launches Satanic Mojo from Jason Atomic, with Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and a bunch of others. Adults only, obviously.
Tomorrow it’s the official launch of a bunch of SelfMadeHero titles, including The Man Who Laughs by David Hine and Mark Stafford, at Gosh Comics.
Saturday, there’s the Orbital Comics Pop Up Shop at Ritzy Brixton, alongside the release of Man Of Steel.
At Forbidden Planet on Monday, Neil Gaiman is signing copies of Ocean At The End Of The Lane.
And on the same day, British graphic novel publisher of note Self Made Hero is putting up their own pop up shop in Bloomsbury, taking over Continental Stores at 54 Tavistock Place (just round the corner from where the old UKCACs used to be held) until the end of June, showing off artwork, selling comics, getting work signed, chatting with creators and giving away free coffee. And cakes laid on by London’s comics-and-coffee shop Eggs Milk Butter. I’m going to pop by and see what it’s all about on Tuesday, I’m thinking…
So, you know, comics and London. Busy busy busy!
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017