Tonight, Orbital Comics launches Satanic Mojo from Jason Atomic, with Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and a bunch of others. Adults only, obviously.
Tomorrow it’s the official launch of a bunch of SelfMadeHero titles, including The Man Who Laughs by David Hine and Mark Stafford, at Gosh Comics.
Saturday, there’s the Orbital Comics Pop Up Shop at Ritzy Brixton, alongside the release of Man Of Steel.
At Forbidden Planet on Monday, Neil Gaiman is signing copies of Ocean At The End Of The Lane.
And on the same day, British graphic novel publisher of note Self Made Hero is putting up their own pop up shop in Bloomsbury, taking over Continental Stores at 54 Tavistock Place (just round the corner from where the old UKCACs used to be held) until the end of June, showing off artwork, selling comics, getting work signed, chatting with creators and giving away free coffee. And cakes laid on by London’s comics-and-coffee shop Eggs Milk Butter. I’m going to pop by and see what it’s all about on Tuesday, I’m thinking…
So, you know, comics and London. Busy busy busy!
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017