Tonight, Orbital Comics launches Satanic Mojo from Jason Atomic, with Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and a bunch of others. Adults only, obviously.
Tomorrow it’s the official launch of a bunch of SelfMadeHero titles, including The Man Who Laughs by David Hine and Mark Stafford, at Gosh Comics.
Saturday, there’s the Orbital Comics Pop Up Shop at Ritzy Brixton, alongside the release of Man Of Steel.
At Forbidden Planet on Monday, Neil Gaiman is signing copies of Ocean At The End Of The Lane.
And on the same day, British graphic novel publisher of note Self Made Hero is putting up their own pop up shop in Bloomsbury, taking over Continental Stores at 54 Tavistock Place (just round the corner from where the old UKCACs used to be held) until the end of June, showing off artwork, selling comics, getting work signed, chatting with creators and giving away free coffee. And cakes laid on by London’s comics-and-coffee shop Eggs Milk Butter. I’m going to pop by and see what it’s all about on Tuesday, I’m thinking…
So, you know, comics and London. Busy busy busy!
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018