Here’s the first trailer for the Alan Partridge movie, Alpha Papa. The title isn’t explained this time so, if you’re at a loss as to why on Earth this film would be called that, check out the original teaser.
Suffice to say, Partridge is hardly an Alpha anything. And he’s no Romeo. But he is a bit of a Charlie.
Maybe not the obvious aesthetic for a Partridge movie. All that handheld stuff and lunging zooms. I wonder how much director Declan Lowney is going to play the siege stuff straight? The film will only be funnier for not goofing about, anyhow.
Now… Jim Rosenthal never did get his own movie, did he? I bet he’s feeling a bit jealous this morning.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014