We mentioned yesterday that the ending of this issue would give X-Men readers of a certain age the warm and fuzzies. And dammit if we weren’t right.
But it’s not just the ending. The issue, set at the Hellfire Academy and is hilarious. This book really sparks when it’s set in a place of learning (and that means a building, not the Savage Land) and the Academy does as good a job as the Jean Grey School in that regard.
Here’s just one of the many examples…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Tonight sees the launch of Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic… adults only.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017