We mentioned yesterday that the ending of this issue would give X-Men readers of a certain age the warm and fuzzies. And dammit if we weren’t right.
But it’s not just the ending. The issue, set at the Hellfire Academy and is hilarious. This book really sparks when it’s set in a place of learning (and that means a building, not the Savage Land) and the Academy does as good a job as the Jean Grey School in that regard.
Here’s just one of the many examples…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Tonight sees the launch of Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic… adults only.
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017