We mentioned yesterday that the ending of this issue would give X-Men readers of a certain age the warm and fuzzies. And dammit if we weren’t right.
But it’s not just the ending. The issue, set at the Hellfire Academy and is hilarious. This book really sparks when it’s set in a place of learning (and that means a building, not the Savage Land) and the Academy does as good a job as the Jean Grey School in that regard.
Here’s just one of the many examples…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Tonight sees the launch of Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic… adults only.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017