Regular readers will know Orbital Comics of London well, if only by reputation. A West End London basement shop that moved and expanded, creating a pop culture room and a gallery space, it stands up against the older and more established Gosh Comics and Forbidden Planet.
But this weekend they are doing something new. Crossing the Thames and opening a pop up shop in the rather fashionable Ritzy Cinema in Brixton, all Saturday alongside the release of Man Of Steel.
This kind of thing is a great outreach for any store, more should try it, especially with the summer of superhero movies we’re getting…
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017