Aside from two lines of frankly unnecessary dialogue, I can’t really knock You’re Next too much.
Sure, there are some bits that could have been shot slightly differently, and the editing is only just very good and not absolutely perfect, but really, we don’t often see a film that so comprehensively succeeds on its own terms.
You’re Next has been designed to creep the audience out, to excite them and to surprise them – and it most certainly does.
As you can see, the film’s UK release is set for the end of August – previews on 28th and 29th, wide opening on Friday 30th. If this doesn’t mean they’re planning a Frightfest premiere, they really should. That crowd are absolutely going to flip for this one.
I recently spoke to Sharni Vinson, the film’s break out star, and if you sit tight, I’ll be sharing what we chatted about very soon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014